To book tickets please see the Festival Diary, or click the 'Book Here' link on individual events featured on the What's On page.
- Telephone: 01865 253505 (09:00-17:00, Monday to Friday)
- In Person: Visitor Information Centre, Broad Street or Festival Hub (24th June - 8th July only)
- Concessionary tickets are available for most events for students, benefit claimants, senior citizens and disabled guests
- Under-18s can buy a ticket for many events for £2
- A £1 booking fee applies to all bookings
- Purchase a Festival Pass for £175 to enjoy free entry to many Festival events
- Certain events are ticketed through Tickets Oxford or Oxford Playhouse, including: Children of the Night