The Church of St John the Evangelist was built between 1894 and 1896, with the tower completed in 1902. Notable features are the windows by Kempe and the Bodley Reredos. The church is now home to a wide variety of artistic events and is amongst Oxford’s foremost concert venues.
- Wheelchair users can access the church either from Iffley Road or from the James St car park.
- For a small charge, it may be possible to arrange car parking for blue badge holders.
- For further information, please contact Sally at email@example.com or call 01865 613507.
St John the Evangelist Church
109A Iffley Road