The Oxford Playhouse is 71 years old, and over the past decade has built itself a reputation as one of Britain’s leading theatres, presenting a wide range of high quality drama, dance, music, comedy, and poetry.
- Beaumont Street has several disabled parking spaces, with more on St Giles. Please see the Oxford Playhouse website for further details.
- The underground car park at Gloucester Green is the nearest car park to the Oxford Playhouse, but please check height restrictions at www.oxfordcity.co.uk if you are travelling by mini bus.
- There is level entrance to the Playhouse and access to the stalls is on the same level. The box office and bar both have a low level accessible counter. There are no steps in the stalls of the auditorium and the Playhouse is able to accommodate wheelchairs at the end of rows E and L. Access to the First Floor is by stairs only.
- In the entrance level of the Playhouse there is an adapted toilet. On the first floor there is a toilet with a toddler seat and a step.
- Cloakroom space is available if you need to store a pushchair or wheelchair; please ask a member of the front of house staff to assist.
- The Playhouse welcomes working guide dogs and hearing dogs; please advise the ticket office of any requirements you may need to accommodate your dog.
11 - 12 Beaumont Street